Posted on 16th July, 2016
Arbonne use many natural, botanical ingredients in their products. All key ingredients play a particular role in the product they’re included in, whether it be for skincare, makeup, body, nutrition or hair. Below are some prime examples of ingredients, with the full A-Z list to view here.
- Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) Seed Extract – Visibly diminishes undereye bags and puffiness; enhances the appearance of skin tone and firmness
- Bentonite Clay – Natural clay skin cleanser
- Chamomile (Chamomilla recutita matricaria) Flower Extract – Soothing and skin conditioning
- Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) – Antioxidant
- Hyaluronic Acid – Humectant that helps skin retain moisture, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Ivy (Hedera helix) Leaf Extract – Antioxidant, skin conditioner
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Seed Oil – Emollient, skin conditioner
- Kiwi (Actinidia chinensis) – Extraordinary antioxidant source
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root Extract – Humectant with skin-conditioning properties
- Mallow (Malva sylvestris) Extract – Natural hydrator, antioxidant, and skin conditioner
- Nettle (Urtica dioica) Extract – Skin conditioner
- Orange (Citrus aurantium dulcis) Fruit Extract – Skin moisturiser
- Polypeptides – Peptides that contain many amino acids; Hexapeptide-10 immediately makes skin look firmer; Biotinoyl-Tripeptide-1 and Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17 make lashes look thicker and fuller
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Extract – Moisturiser
- Sea Kelp – Antioxidant, emollient, humectant
- Tea Tree Oil – Aromatic agent
- Vitaspheres – Antioxidants for smooth, supple skin
- White Ginger Extract – Hair shine and colour protection
At Experience we are committed to delivering excellence through consistency in all areas of our business. We will focus on the highest quality at all times.
Based on our first core value, we believe in delivering excellent standards in all areas of our business. Arbonne products are of a high quality are we love using them for our treatments!