Skinny Tan is the first self-tanner that combines a natural tanning active with naturally derived skin smoothing actives to tan, contour and reduce the visible appearance of cellulite!
Change into one of our luxurious robes, select Light, Medium or Dark tan and one of our therapists will ensure you get the coverage required to ensure the skin tone you want to achieve.
Follow these steps:
- Ensure if you intend to shave, make sure to do this a few hours before the spray tan is applied.
- Dont shower just before your spray tan. This may mean your pores are open and the tanners clog them. Ideally leave a few hours between showering and coming to your appointment.
- Use an exfoliating scrub or loofa your skin a few hours prior to tanning. Pay particular attention to dry areas such as elbows, knees and backs of heels.
- Dont use oil based moisturisers on the day of your spray tan. The residue can make it difficult for the spray to absorb into the body. This may lead to the guide colour appearing streaky. However with Skinny Tan even if the guide colour is streaky, the tan that is developing underneath will still be perfect.
- Wear loose fitting clothes to attend your appointment, as you dont want to rub the solution off before it has had the chance to develop.
- Allow as long as possible for the tan to develop before showering off the guide colour. Skinny Tan products cannot over develop so ideally leave them on over-night. If any guide colour comes off on your bedding, this is just like make up and will come out in the washing machine.
- Have a light shower the following day and admire your natural tan.
- It is really important to keep the skin hydrated so drink lots of water and use lots of moisturiser to prolong your tan.