Nail Trends Spring/Summer 2017
Posted on 14th January, 2017
There are always new styles and trends popping up in fashion shows across the world each year. These are just some of the styles predicted to become popular in Spring/Summer 2017.
- Nail art – Bring back those cute 90’s nail art looks.
- Abstract – Add an unusual effect to your nails with some abstract patterns. (Proenza Schouler)
- Candy Colours – Bring out your inner child with some more playful colours. (Thom Browne)
- 3D – Whether it be crystals, sequins…or even fur, 3D nails are in trend more than ever.
- Rouge – Classic red will never go out of style. (DEBORAH LIPPMANN X KATE SPADE)
- Two Tone – Spice up your look by using two colours at once. (Alicia Torello)
- Multi-coloured French – Why not jazz up your classic French mani with a splash of colour?
- All Black – Black is the new black.
- Gold – Sophisticated, elegant and dazzling… (Keri Blair)
- Minimalist – Keeping it simple with a basic coat of colour.