Preparing Santa for Christmas
Posted on 21st November, 2015
With Christmas fast approaching, we know that Santa will be at his busiest this month! We want to prepare him for the challenging days to come. Here are 10 ways we would recommend keeping him at his best all month.
- Chilly nights bring flushed cheeks. Using the Anti-Redness Cream from Gatineau’s Soothing Discovery Collection will help Santa reduce his rosy cheeks.
- Holding the reigns of the sleigh will cause Santa’s hands to become rough. The Arbonne FC5 Ultra Hydrating Creme can help keep his hands soft and moisturised as he works.
- With the Arbonne RE9 Advanced Collection For Men, Santa can keep his face looking younger for longer as it reduces signs of ageing. We will never tire of those gleaming eyes.
- In his big black boots, Santa’s feet are sure to lack nourishment. With Arbonne’s Christmas Foot Care Set, he can scrub and moisturise his feet with Pampermint products to keep them in good shape.
- Santa is always smiling, so much that his eyes become creased. Using the Gatineau Anti-Wrinkle Mask, he can keep on grinning without worrying about gaining any wrinkles.
- The cold air can make Santa’s lips become dry and sore. With Arbonne’s Intelligence Lip Treatment (recently featured in a Grazia Daily article) Santa can keep his lips soft and plump.
- Rudolph thinks his shining red nose is not enough for him to be recognised anymore. He would use one of Alessandro’s brilliant nail polishes to jazz up his hooves. Maybe even a glittery one.
- As Santa returns from his journey, he will want to relax in a hot shower or bath. Arbonne’s Pineapple Papaya Shower Gel found in the Pineapple Papaya Gift Set, which also includes a Body Lotion and Moisturising Lip Calm, will leave him feeling refreshed, relaxed and smelling great.
- When it comes to Christmas scents, Timeless Candles know how to create the best smell for the home. Santa can relax as he breathes in the wonderful scent of “The Gift of Christmas.” The perfect way to de-stress from his travels.
- As Santa returns home to Mrs Claus, he will want to bring her a present too. Arbonne has a range of festive makeup products ranging from eye shadow pallets to lip glosses. The Kiss At Midnight lip gloss set comes with 3 beautiful colours for her to chose from. The It’s A Long Story Mascara in Royal Purple will lift her lashes to appear much longer. And the Sugar Plum Baked Eye Shadow Palette lets her pick from 4 different shades of eye shadow – Icing, Gingersnap, Plumberry and Ganache. The perfect Christmas treat.
All products are stocked here at Experience!