Top 5 Skincare Tips This Winter
Posted on 19th December, 2015
The cold of winter can be harsh on the skin. Here are some tips on how to keep your skin in the best condition possible through this season. It’s a good idea to try and have your own unique skin care routine. If you book an appointment for a facial at Experience, our therapists will talk you through which products are best suited to you based on your skin type, whether it be dry, oily, dehydrated or a combination of factors. These ranges of products are then available to purchase in the salon. Here are our top 5 ways to keep all skin healthy this winter:
- Using the Ultra Hydrating Hand Creme, your hands will be left refreshingly soft and moisturised.
- With Gatineau’s Aquamemory Moisture Replenish Eye Roll On your eyes can be free from fatigue and stay moisturised.
- Using Arbonne’s Sea Mud Face and Body Mask, your skin will be left feeling soft with a natural glow.
- The Gatineau Defilift 3D Revolumising Lip Care can moisturise, smoothen and strengthen your lips, as well as adding volume.
- Arbonne’s Gentle Daily Moisturiser keeps your face hydrated and refreshed, the best way to restore moisture to dry skin.